REASONS YOU COULD HAVE LOST A FOLLOWER:
- Someone deleted a blog
- Someone left your fandom
- Someone is overwhelmed by their dash
- Someone doesn’t appreciate you [GOODBYE AND GOOD LUCK]
- Someone needs to take some time away and can’t be tempted by your blog
- They don’t like something you love (yes, it’s okay, man! This is why we create the dash we want)
- They feel more comfortable keeping a slow dash and stalking others
- Tumblr is a dick sometimes
Not reasons you lost a follower:
- You suck
Stop worrying. I am not kidding, dudes, stop worrying, stop commenting, know that we all create the dash we want, know that we don’t delete a blog with the hope of having someone feel sad that they are down a follower. Know that it’s better to post what makes YOU happy than what makes others happy.
That insanely popular blog you love too? It loses followers every day.
That underrated oc? It does too. But the people who stay are the ones who matter the most to that one person.
If you value the loss of people who don’t stay over the loyalty of the people who do, you’re missing the point.
I get it. It hurts. But take a step back. Remember why you are here. Think about the people who love you. They are going nowhere.